Followers

RSS

I can't believe I just compared you to chocolate cake........

It's been a while

I finally have the chance to beat,
to move, to fly.
I see and I have the power
to smile, to form butterflies.
It's been so long
since I last stretched.
Not that I'm counting but
the dark, loveless nights seemed countless
and now I can feel again
It feels strange
and unused muscle
shrunken
but the potential for so much
love
brings happiness which steals the lows
and makes them soar again
over each cloud, taking in
every detail of every second
so every sight, every touch
is remembered and locked
up into a box with reeling rainbows of ribbon.
So beautiful.
So...
So...
So.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Michelle G said...

you are amazing, love the poems

Anonymous said...

I second Michelle G, and I really like it. But, *whispers* typo!
Nah, it's a great poem.
He was stupid anyways.

Em(ily) said...

Changed =] Thanks for the heads up!

He might be, but unfortunately I still don't quite agree =S

x

Post a Comment