Followers

RSS

Searching through my old poetry, and what do I find?

I found this one when I was looking through some of my older stuff =) I quite like it so I thought I'd post it, reminds me a bit of a character in a book I'm reading at the moment =D

Its not the time passing
That I catch with my eye as i’m half focused
Half here
Half taken
I do not hear anything though
I know when something is...
Not paranoid, just aware.
I worry in a sense if seen, but confident enough
to know he wouldn’t let anything happen.
I think.
But it’s losing control,

No

It's the adrenaline I fear the most

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way I've got you referencing T.G!!! You so wrote that subliminally with Kahlan in mind! I really like it ♥ xxx

Post a Comment