Followers

RSS

To be fair?

Fairness


What is fairness?
The division of time?
Money? Chocolates?
The expenditure of life? Of the discipline of death?
The valleys of experience matched by the constraints of inoppourtunity slowly
creeping, marking the passages of age
by the artificial pallor of beauty.

How is it measured?
By the cup or gram? By handfuls of mindfuls
By counting out the seconds
Or round golden materialism?
Is it an object to be held
Or a moment to be remembered
and judged before comparing
to the other pieces of flaxen fair.
Can it be contained
or is it a spirit
conjured by
conjecture in
substance.
Subjective.

Fair isn't fair - it just is.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

I would prefer chocolate instead of money and I really can't anwser to your questions but your blog is super cute :)

Em(ily) said...

Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't reply before now..it's been a while since I posted. I hope to keep it up soon though :) xxxx

Post a Comment