Followers

RSS

Not so cryptic poetry =]

I wrote this one not so long ago, there are two characters in this though they have no names other than 'one' and 'another'. I think it's a bit cryptic, though that may be because there are hidden bits and pieces in it which you might not pick up on. Well, anyway here's my second post =]

Atomic configuration

At a point where two are closest
Forces are hard to break
The concentration, connection
Stands, or rather sits out
Potent against the ongoings
Of the ins and outs
Outs and ins
Of normality.
One who saw another
(who didn’t dream like this)
With lights and nights
Awake
Are held together
By thought and silence
(and no awkwardness)
But the knowledge of breaking away is there
However easy to ignore
The reluctance to go makes that bond stronger
Until another
Bond breaks
Leaves
With one who walked home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It is a bit cryptic, but that's what makes it good. It gives meaning rather than takes it away =) Ooh, your blog wants me to comment as "Evelyn (Google)", will you please tell it my last name isn't google? Ta x

Post a Comment